Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2018

I'm baaaaaaack!

I'm going to attempt to revive this blog after a several-year hiatus that, not coincidentally, alligned precisely with birthing a tiny human into the world.

Y'all, for real.  Any eye roll I ever made when a parent-friend of mine used having kids as an excuse for not having time for literally anything else -- I take it back.  I take it back a thousand times.

But now that the little one is able to go potty on her own AND wash her own hands, I feel like I am suddenly time-rich and I am definitely living my best life now. I mean, seriously, the handwashing thing took up at least 73.86% of every day.

So here we go again.  There is probably going to be some recycled Facebook content at first, and to that I say BACK OFF. I'VE BEEN HELPING MY CHILD NOT BECOME THE TYPHOID MARY OF PRESCHOOL RATHER THAN CREATING A MASSIVE BACK CATALOGUE OF CONTENT. Is that what you wanted -- a nation-wide health epidemic for the sake of your occassional reading pleasure?  Geez. Get over yourself.

Um, yeah. Okay.  Here we go.  Should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment